How to Register
Offering lessons in Minneapolis, Apple Valley, Chanhassen, White Bear Lake and now Live Online.
For more information on Live Online Lessons go to Live Online.
To start the registration process, click here to submit a “Student Interest Form”.
Or follow the steps below.
• Call Student Services @ 612.321.0100 to schedule a placement interview.
• Complete the placement interview. The placement interview takes place over the telephone. During the interview, the placement coordinator will ask you (the parent or caregiver) questions regarding instrument choice, previous musical experience, goals, preferred teaching style and schedule.
• Following the interview, the placement coordinator and the Director of Individual Instruction will match the student with the most appropriate faculty member. This typically takes up to 10 – 14 days to complete.
• Once your lesson date/time is confirmed and payment is received, you may begin your lessons. Lessons may begin at any time of the year.
Students may enroll for 30, 45, or 60 minute lessons. Students who register for the fall semester receive between 16 and 18 weeks of instruction, depending on the instructors’ schedules.
Length of Lesson Estimated Tuition*
30 minutes (16 weeks) $592
45 minutes (16 weeks) $880
60 minutes (16 weeks) $1,184
* Tuition is calculated according to the number of weeks an instructor teaches and the length of the lesson. Students who begin study mid-semester must register for all remaining weeks in the semester. Some teacher fees may be higher; you may request to work with an instructor who best fits your financial considerations.