Your students will be thoroughly engaged; bringing our specialists right into their learning environment through live video – all to support your program!
Connect with MacPhail using:
- A video endpoint system (e.g. Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, ITV, etc.)
- OR A fast-processing computer. All you need is:
- A large screen
- A high quality web-camera and microphone (click for recommendations)
- External speakers, to increase your audio quality
- A reliable Internet connection: You can check your connection by clicking here and selecting “Begin Test.” For a good connection, download and upload speeds of 2.0 Mbps or above are recommended.
Don’t worry if you are starting from scratch; no technical expertise is needed. Our supportive staff can guide you through your equipment set-up and test your technology with you. Please contact Student Services for more info.