Course - Online - Spring 2021
Music for Babies IV (6 wks – 10 mos)
8-week session begins the week of March 29
Ages 6 weeks-10 months with Parent/Caregiver
*This class builds on the skills learned in Music for Babies III, but it can be taken independently.
NEW SPRING LESSONS! Through weekly live online Zoom sessions that include parenting tips on music and development discussions, and with digitally shared home learning activities, Sing Play Learn with MacPhail teachers will share lullabies, songs, finger plays, wiggling and bouncing games with you and your baby. This class is a wonderful way to begin a life together in the arts!
Resources needed for the class include access to internet, email, Zoom, family participation and eagerness to have fun!
* In addition to your live online class, you will receive the following with your registration:
- Rhythm instruments pack and Sing Play Learn with MacPhail tote (limit one Jam Kit per student, while supplies last)
- Weekly emails from your teacher with interactive videos, tips and at-home activity suggestions
- Access to MacPhail recordings and playlists via Spotify
- On-demand access to family-friendly performances
From March 29, 2021 to June 5, 2021
|Location:||MacPhail Live Online|
|Age Range:||6 weeks - 10 months|
|Department:||Sing Play Learn|
|Program Method:||Sing Play Learn|
|Categories:||Classes, Ages 8 and under - with parent|
|Program:||Sing Play Learn|