Course - Online - Spring 2021
Musical World IV (5-8 yrs)
8-week session begins the week of March 29
Ages 5-8 years (Parents/Caregivers are encouraged to participate)
*This class builds on the skills learned in Musical World III, but it can be taken independently.
NEW SPRING LESSONS! Take a musical journey around the world! From the comfort of home, students and their families will explore the ways children of different cultures make and play with music. Through weekly live online Zoom classes and digitally shared home learning activities, we will “travel” to such destinations as China, Southeast Asia, Australia, and much more! Students will experience world music through sound exploration, song, stories and culturally indigenous dance.
Resources needed for the class include access to internet, email, Zoom, family participation and eagerness to have fun!
* In addition to your live online class, you will receive the following with your registration:
- Rhythm instrument pack and Sing Play Learn with MacPhail tote (limit one pack per student, while supplies last)
- Weekly emails from your teacher with interactive videos, tips and at-home activity suggestions
- Access to MacPhail recordings and playlists via Spotify
- On-demand access to family-friendly performances
From March 29, 2021 to June 5, 2021
|Location:||MacPhail Live Online|
|Age Range:||5 years - 8 years|
|Department:||Sing Play Learn|
|Program Method:||Sing Play Learn|
|Categories:||Classes, Ages 8 and under - with parent|
|Program:||Sing Play Learn|