Course - Minneapolis - Summer 2021
Suzuki Teacher Training: Piano Unit 6
For teachers who have completed ECC, Book 1 and Book 2 and have a current Suzuki studio.
Sunday, July 25, 2-6 p.m. CT
Monday-Thursday, July 26-28 9 a.m.-5 p.m. CT
Includes required observations
- Teacher training courses include 15 hours of instruction plus 8 hours of observation.
- All course participants are asked to prepare the repertoire to be studied to the point of fluent performance.
- Memorization is not required but is recommended.
- Participants should read, or re-read, Dr. Suzuki’s Nurtured by Love.
- For all training courses, 100% attendance is mandatory.
- All participants will be performing in class.
- No videotaping of classes is allowed.
- Teacher can choose hybrid or on-line. All Observations will be on-line.
Sunday, July 25, 2-6 p.m. CT; Monday-Thursday, July 26-28 9 a.m.-5 p.m. CT
|Sun, Jul 25, 2021||2:00 PM||4 hours|
|Mon, Jul 26, 2021||9:00 AM||8 hours|
|Tue, Jul 27, 2021||9:00 AM||8 hours|
|Wed, Jul 28, 2021||9:00 AM||8 hours|
|Thu, Jul 29, 2021||9:00 AM||8 hours|
|Age Range:||20 years - 55+ years|
|Department:||Suzuki Talent Education|
|Program Method:||Summer Camps|
|Programs:||Suzuki Talent Education, Camps|