Course - Minneapolis - Summer 2023
Suzuki Teacher Training: Piano Unit 6
For teachers who have completed ECC, Book 1 and Book 2 and have a current Suzuki studio.
Sunday, July 23, 2-6 p.m. CT
Monday-Thursday, July 24-27 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Friday July 28, 9a.m.-12:00pm CT
Includes required observations
Trainees may participate on-line or in-person.
• Teacher training courses include 15 hours of instruction plus 8 hours of observation.
• All course participants are asked to prepare the repertoire to be studied to the point of fluent performance.
• Memorization is not required but is recommended.
• Participants should read, or re-read, Dr. Suzuki’s Nurtured by Love.
• For all training courses, 100% attendance is mandatory.
• All participants will be performing in class.
• No videotaping of classes is allowed.
• Teacher can choose in-person or on-line.
Sunday, July 23, 2-6 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, July 24-27, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Friday July 28, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
|Sun, Jul 23, 2023||2:00 PM||4 hours|
|Mon, Jul 24, 2023||9:00 AM||7 hours|
|Tue, Jul 25, 2023||9:00 AM||7 hours|
|Wed, Jul 26, 2023||9:00 AM||7 hours|
|Thu, Jul 27, 2023||9:00 AM||7 hours|
|Fri, Jul 28, 2023||9:00 AM||3 hours|
|Age Range:||20 years - 55+ years|
|Department:||Suzuki Talent Education|
|Program Method:||Summer Camps|
|Categories:||Camps, Suzuki Summer Institute|
|Programs:||Suzuki Talent Education, Camps|