Select your preferred section:
Music for Families I
8-week session begins the week of September 14
Ages 6 weeks-5 years with Parent/Caregiver
Our Music for Families class features activities for adults and children from babies through age 5. Through weekly live online Zoom classes and digitally shared home learning activities, children of various ages gain exposure to melody, rhythm and a wide variety of musical instruments that ring, shake and tap. Each week will include plenty of singing, movement activities, creative projects and hands-on creative play. Experience the joy of creating a musical community from home this fall!
Resources needed for the class include access to internet, email, Zoom, family participation and eagerness to have fun!
* In addition to your live online class, you will receive the following with your registration:
- Jam Kit with rhythm instruments and Sing Play Learn with MacPhail tote (limit one Jam Kit per student, while supplies last)
- Weekly emails from your teacher with interactive videos, tips and at-home activity suggestions
- Access to MacPhail recordings and playlists via Spotify
- On demand access to family-friendly performances