Select your preferred section:
Music For Preschoolers I
8-week session begins the week of September 14
Ages 3-5 years with Parent/Caregiver
Go apple picking, jump in a leaf pile, carve a pumpkin -- use your imagination through musical play activities! In weekly live online Zoom classes and digitally shared home learning activities, you and your child will explore musical concepts through creative dramatics, movement, musical games and instrument discovery. Keep the musical fun going at home this fall to further reinforce your child's school readiness skills!
Resources needed for the class include access to internet, email, Zoom, family participation and eagerness to have fun!
* In addition to your live online class, you will receive the following with your registration:
- Jam Kit with rhythm instruments and Sing Play Learn with MacPhail tote (limit one Jam Kit per student, while supplies last)
- Weekly emails from your teacher with interactive videos, tips and at-home activity suggestions
- Access to MacPhail recordings and playlists via Spotify
- On-demand access to family-friendly performances