Select your preferred section:
Suzuki Stars I
8-week session begins the week of September 14
Ages 3-5 years with Parent/Caregiver
If your family is interested in our Suzuki Talent Education program, this class is for you! Through weekly live online Zoom classes and digitally shared home learning activities, you and your child will build musical readiness skills specific to prepare for success in our Suzuki program. Activities will focus on vocal development, steady beat and exposure to Suzuki rhythms, repertoire and instruments.
Resources needed for the class include access to internet, email, Zoom, family participation and eagerness to have fun!
Families that participate in this class will take priority in the Suzuki placement process.
* In addition to your live online class, you will receive the following with your registration:
- Jam Kit with rhythm instruments and Sing Play Learn with MacPhail tote (limit one Jam Kit per student, while supplies last)
- Weekly emails from your teacher with interactive videos, tips and at-home activity suggestions
- Access to MacPhail recordings and playlists via Spotify
- On-demand access to family-friendly performances