Select your preferred section:
Musical World I
8-week session begins the week of September 14
Ages 5-8 years (Parents/Caregivers are encouraged to participate)
Take a musical journey around the world! From the comfort of home, students and their families will explore the ways children of different cultures make and play with music. Through weekly live online Zoom classes and digitally shared home learning activities, we will "travel" to such destinations as Africa, Central and South America, and much more! Students will experience world music through sound exploration, song, stories and culturally indigenous dance.
Resources needed for the class include access to internet, email, Zoom, family participation and eagerness to have fun!
* In addition to your live online class, you will receive the following with your registration:
- Jam Kit with rhythm instruments and Sing Play Learn with MacPhail tote (limit one Jam Kit per student, while supplies last)
- Weekly emails from your teacher with interactive videos, tips and at-home activity suggestions
- Access to MacPhail recordings and playlists via Spotify
- On-demand access to family-friendly performances