Select your preferred section:
Ukulele and More I
8-week session begins the week of September 14
Ages 6-8 years (Parents/Caregivers are encouraged to participate)
Learning to play ukulele is fun and easy! Students will learn the basics of the ukulele, including chords, instrument care and instrument parts. Class activities will be determined by student experience. We'll meet your child where they are. Students will be able to read beginning chord charts and play along with some familiar and new songs. Family members are encouraged to join the weekly live Zoom classes and engage in the digitally shared home assignments. The class is appropriate for past Ukulele and More students and new ukulele players.
Resources needed for the class include a soprano ukulele, access to internet, email, Zoom, family participation and eagerness to have fun!
* In addition to your live online class, you will receive the following with your registration:
- Jam Kit with rhythm instruments and Sing Play Learn with MacPhail tote (limit one Jam Kit per student, while supplies last)
- Weekly emails from your teacher with interactive videos, tips and at-home activity suggestions
- Access to MacPhail recordings and playlists via Spotify
- On-demand access to family-friendly performances