Percussion Ensemble 1
Thursdays 6:00-7:00, September 24-January 28
Instructor: Cheryl Berglund
Safety Protocols will be followed. In the interest of health and safety for students, teachers and staff, MacPhail will require the following for all in-person activities:
1. Wearing masks at all times.
2. Physical distancing by maintaining 6-8 feet between individuals at all times.
3. Health screening for all students upon entering the building.
4. Students only allowed in the building (those bringing a student to a session will need to wait outside unless a chaperone is vital to student participation).
5. Limited movement in building by following directional signage and entering and exiting building immediately before and after a session.
6. Waiver forms will be requested of students participating in In-person activities.
MacPhail group music classes, ensembles and summer camps, help students of any age and any skill level meet their musical goals in a comfortable and fun group setting! In our classes, you can develop your playing or singing skills or learn about music composition, theory, or music appreciation in a relaxed, collaborative environment with like-minded peers. By joining an ensemble, you can take your group’s talents to the stage! Learn more about Groups and Ensembles for Youth or for Adults.
MacPhail offers group music lessons for all ages and abilities! Create your own group lesson by gathering your friends or family members and we’ll place you with one of our outstanding faculty who is equipped to teach beginning through advanced music lessons. Groups can consist of students the same age or inter-generational groups (parent/child).