2022 Music Matters Luncheon
Music Matters Luncheon Returns Live
Music Matters Registration is now closed. We can’t wait to see you and share our program!
Need help? Contact Lisa Salzl via email or call 612-767-5327.
Important Music Matters Luncheon Guest Information:
- Come early and stop at the registration table for your nametag and table assignment. There will be music in the lobby and ballroom starting at 11:30.
- The program begins promptly at noon.
- Valet parking is available near the Second Avenue entrance for $15.00. You can find additional parking ramp options here.
- Because of an increase in COVID spread and hospitalizations, the Minneapolis Health Department strongly recommends everyone – vaccinated or not – wear masks in indoor public settings. Therefore, we recommend all guests wear masks at Music Matters and we will have them available.
- As a precaution, we will be serving a boxed lunch to all guests to enjoy after the program.
- If you aren’t feeling well or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home to protect the health of our student performers and other guests.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Platinum Level Sponsors
Gold Level Sponsors
Silver Level Sponsors
Bronze Level Sponsors
Music Matters Frequently Asked Questions
The luncheon is free for you and your guests to attend. We hope your guests are inspired to make a gift. There is no minimum or maximum gift required.