REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Brand New Student Opportunities for Children and Youth at MacPhail:
All Included, no extra cost!
Open to all Registered K-12 Students
MacPhail Achievement Day and Performance Festival
MacPhail students are encouraged to celebrate their accomplishments with MacPhail’s first-ever Achievement Day and Performance Festival, two events designed to showcase student progress!
Achievement Day, Sunday, May 3, 2020, Online
- Students who participate in Achievement Day will receive written feedback from faculty members as a part of their “Achievement Review.”
- This opportunity is available for students of all instruments and abilities who are 18 years and younger (free of charge).
- No restrictions on repertoire or genre.
- Students can submit up to 10 minutes of performed music, with video recordings of their performance uploaded to YouTube. (Information about uploading videos to YouTube can be found here.)
Performance Festival, Sunday, May 31, 2020, Online
- Student performers will be grouped together in cohorts of eight to 10 to perform live for one another. (Exact times will be e-mailed in advance.)
- Open to all registered MacPhail students who are 18 years and under;
- All ages (children & youth), instruments, ability levels and genre are welcome!
- Performers can share up to 12 minutes of music – students will be grouped based on recital type, signup with the online form, more information will be sent to you once your signup form is received.
- DEADLINE to sign up is Sunday, May 17
These events are free for enrolled MacPhail children and youth through high school.
To sign up for one or both new events, please click here.
Questions can be directed to Jon Iverson, Student Performance Coordinator, at email@example.com or 612-767-5506.