REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Brand New Student Opportunities for Children and Youth at MacPhail:
All Included, no extra cost!
Open to all Registered K-12 Students
MacPhail Achievement Day and Performance Festival
MacPhail students are encouraged to celebrate their accomplishments with MacPhail’s first-ever Achievement Day and Performance Festival, two events designed to showcase student progress!
Achievement Day, Sunday, April 19, 2020, 12:00 – 5:00 pm, MacPhail Minneapolis
- An assessment opportunity for students to receive feedback in a supportive, flexible environment
- Perform up to ten minutes of music and receive coaching, written feedback, and next steps from a MacPhail teacher
- Choose from a group setting, individual assessment, or by recorded video
Performance Festival, Sunday, May 3, 2020, 12:00 – 5:00 pm, MacPhail Minneapolis
- An exciting afternoon of student recitals throughout the building, group music-making and celebratory receptions
- Perform up to ten minutes in a themed recital
- Sensory Friendly- All School Recital
- “My First Recital”
- High School Senior Showcase
- All-School Recital
- Pop & Contemporary Styles Recital
- Performance times available: 12-1:15, 1:15-3:30, 3:30-4:45 (Performance times to be set by MacPhail after registration period has closed)
- Each recital hosted by MacPhail faculty
- Opportunities to join jam sessions after each recital
- Festive all-day reception in US Bank Lobby for students and families to enjoy after their recital with dynamic student ensemble recitals, drop by before or after your (or your students) recital
These events are free for enrolled MacPhail children and youth through high school.
To sign up for one or both new events, please click here.
Registration deadline is Sunday, April 5, 2020.
Questions can be directed to Jon Iverson, Student Performance Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-767-5506.