Sing Play Learn with MacPhail® Online Early Childhood Music Classes
Encourages Creativity. Explores Musical Concepts. Promotes Bonding.
The same high quality early childhood music education built and strengthened over 50 years’ experience — now offered online!
Weekly Live Classes via Zoom with eLearning enhancements, sent from beloved Sing Play Learn with MacPhail® teachers.
Our doors may be closed for now, but at MacPhail, we are busy singing, playing and learning–at home.
Experience Online Sing Play Learn with MacPhail® for yourself.
Here’s what you can expect:
-Live Streamed Classes taught by trained Sing Play Learn with MacPhail® teaching artists
-eLearning resources designed for your child delivered direct to your inbox
-Access to the Sing Play Learn with MacPhail® music library with playlists and videos
Online Classes Ages 6 Weeks to 8 Years:
- Music for Babies: Perfect summer activity for families who have welcomed a new baby!
- Music for Families: Help your child gain exposure to melody, rhythm, and a wide variety of musical instruments that ring, shake, and tap.
- Music for Toddlers: Work with your child to increase their vocabulary and reinforce learning skills through singing, rhyme, movement activities, and sensory exploration.
- Music for Preschoolers: You and your child will explore music concepts through creative dramatics, movement and musical games.
- Suzuki Stars: Build on musical readiness skills for success in MacPhail’s Suzuki Talent Education Program.
- World Beats: From their living rooms, families explore the ways children of different cultures make and play with music.
Sing Play Learn with MacPhail® Summer Camps:
- Sing Play Act! (Ages 4-6): Students and their families create musicals from scratch in the comfort of their own home.
- Opera for Kids (Ages 5-7): Students and their families virtually learn about the classical tradition of opera focusing on Mozart’s The Magic Flute.
- Musical World (Ages 5-7): Explore ways children of different cultures make music; travel to Africa, Central & South America, Australia and more.
- Songwriting Camp (Ages 6-8): Take your child’s songwriting skills to another level. Students create lyrics from familiar tunes, compose new music, venture into jazz improvisation and 12-bar blues and will create instruments to play along, move and jam.
- Beginning Ukulele (Ages 6-8) Students learn basics of ukulele including: chords, instrument care, and instrument parts. Students will begin to read chord charts and play along with some familiar and new songs.
“The experience that we’ve had in early childhood music at MacPhail has been absolutely amazing… It’s important for me to expose my child to music at such an early age because I think there is a lot of benefit that can come from that.”
-Leah, Sing Play Learn with MacPhail® Parent
Not just screen time…it’s Sing Play Learn time!
We understand that you as parents and caregivers may have concerns about screen time for your child. We want to emphasize that these screen-based materials and classes are intended to facilitate activities that you do with your child. The video is a guide, your job is to sing, play, and learn with your child!
Online Sing Play Learn with MacPhail has the same essence of our in-person classes, allowing for the encouragement of creativity, cognitive thinking, cooperation and parent-child bonding with activities you can do together.